Promesa Behavioral Health is currently recruiting for the following positions. Application packets are available at our main office or click on the application packet link below and fax to the Human Resource Department (559) 439-1007.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Human Resources Assistant
We are currently recruiting for an HR Assistant to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties under the direct supervision of the Human Resources Director. An ideal candidate would be organized, have excellent verbal & written communication skills, work autonomously and work well with tight deadlines and in high pressure situations. The HR Assistant supports the Human Resources Dept by completing a wide range of job duties including high volume recruiting for our largest program our STRTP program by utilizing web based job boards, maintains STRTP Program schedules, onboarding new hires, closing paperwork meetings, maintains employee personnel records and HRIS system, primarily manages the agency’s training program including establishing the monthly training calendar for all required courses, assists with the IIPP program by scheduling quarterly safety meetings, emergency drills and monthly safety inspection reports and a variety of other duties as assigned.
- Assists the Human Resource Director in carrying out various HR programs, policies and procedures for the Agency.
- Participates in recruitment effort for entry level positions by utilizing different recruitment resources i.e., universities, colleges, job boards, etc., screening potential employees, conducting reference checks, coordinating interviews, etc.
- Monitors the on-boarding process; i.e., new hire paperwork, scheduling required training, pre-employment appointment including physicals, TB and Drug screens, criminal record background checks through livescan fingerprinting vendor, etc.
- Assists in maintaining the Human Resource HRIS database and compiles various reports as needed, i.e., expiration dates, training information, STRTP Staff schedules, transfers, promotions, etc.
- Assists in maintaining and updating personnel files.
- Coordinates and meets with entry level employees to completing closing paperwork upon employment separation.
- Interprets and guides employees on company Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Provides administrative support to the Human Resource Director.
- Contacts outside agencies to provide training for employees.
- Coordinates staff training by preparing and maintaining training data to include training calendars, training sign-up sheets, class attendance rosters, course evaluations, etc.
- Reviews monthly safety inspections, reports to maintenance and makes recommendations. Provide monthly safety report to supervisor.
- Facilitates quarterly safety meetings and emergency drills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
Education and Experience:
- Associate Degree (A. A.) in Human Resource Management or related field
or one to two year’s experience in the HR field
- Competitive pay
- Abundant benefit package including medical, dental, vision and LTD & life insurance and various voluntary benefits i.e., AFLAC( 60 day to the first of the following month waiting period)
- PTO hours( 90 day waiting period)
- 11 Paid holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan
Job Type & Schedule:
- Full- Time- Mon- Fri 8am-5pm
17.00 – 18.00 per hr( Rate determined by education & experience)
Residential Counselors/Child Care Workers- STRTP Facilities
Are you interested in assisting our youth to make a positive change in their lives?
Recruiting for Residential Counselors in the agency Short Term Residential Treatment Program (STRTP). Youth are referred through juvenile probation and social services. The youth have various behavioral and mental health issues, conduct disorders, gang affiliation etc.
Duties and Responsibility Include:
Provide constant supervision, protection and care for the youth in a group home setting. Staff will establish behavioral limits by de-escalating youth in crisis. Provide guidance on verbal communication, health and self-care personal habits. Assist client with living skills such as cooking, laundry and house cleaning. Assists youth with academic assignments. Staff will be trained on dispensing medication and recognize youth medical needs, administer first aid and CPR if needed also transporting.
Residential Counselors qualifications listed below:
Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, sociology, human services or criminology.
Or Previously employed as full time STRTP Residential Counselor for one year.
Or A valid registration certificate as an Alcohol, Drug Counselor and 100 hours working with youth.
Must have a valid California Drivers license, auto insurance coverage.
Must have a good driving record
Official Educational Transcripts.
Criminal Record Background check including D O J, FBI and Child Abuse Index. A Physical, Drug and TB screening is required (Company will assume cost).
Full and part time
Pay : $13.60 - $15.00
After 60 days medical, dental, Vision and other voluntary benefits are offered.
Paid training for required courses, CPR & 1st Aid, Water Safety and Pro Act upon hiring.
Registered Mental Health Clinician
We are currently seeking a Registered Mental Health Clinicians AMFT, ACSW, and/or APCC) for our Short Term Residential Therapeutic Program (STRTP) for adolescents referred through Juvenile Probation and Social Services. Typical duties may include, but is not limited to completing clinical assessments within 5 days of placement, establishing treatment plans to restore youths functionality and reduce their symptoms, participation in interdisciplinary treatment planning, CFT meetings, provide individual, group and family therapy, case management duties and completion of proper documentation for Medi- Cal billing in order to meet productivity goals.
We offer flexible scheduling, clinical supervision, positive corporate culture, and a great benefit plan including Medical, Dental, Vison, LTD and Group Life plan, 403(b) Retirement plan, PTO, Paid holidays and various voluntary benefits.
Min Education/Experience Requirements: Must possess a Master's Degree from an accredited or state approved graduate school in social work, social welfare, marriage, family and child counseling, child psychology, and counseling psychology. Completion of three semester units or 100 days field practice or experience in a public or private social services agency at the Master’s Degree Level; nine semester units or coursework related to children and families, or 18 months experience in working with children and families; at least three semester units in working with minority population: or six months in-service training in working with minority population within the first year of employment as a condition of employment and at least three semester units in child welfare, or two years’ experience in a public or private child welfare social services setting. Associate registration through the Board of Behavioral Science.
Mental Health Rehabilitation Specialist
The Mental Health Rehabilitation Specialist position will be working directly with youth in our Short Term Residential Therapeutic Program (STRTP.) The youth are referred for placement by Juvenile Probation and Social Service Agencies from various counties throughout the State of California. The Mental Health Rehabilitation Specialists will work in collaboration with the clinical treatment team to ensure proper delivery of services to the youth in the STRTP Program. If the youth requires services outside the expertise of the agency the Mental Health Rehabilitation Specialist in collaboration with the Mental Health clinician will locate community services to ensure they meet the unique needs of the youth. They will manage the case in coordination with the clinical staff to ensure services to the youth are provided in accordance with the approved case plan, complete intake summaries, provide regular progress notes and will complete transition plans for the youth. They will attend appropriate sessions and represent the youth in CFT meetings to discuss their progress towards reaching their treatment goals in coordination with all stakeholders individuals involved in the case.
Salary: $17.00 per hr
Min Education/Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Child Development, Psychology, and Social Work or other behavioral science field + 4 years experience in a mental health setting OR Current enrollment in a Master’s Degree Program in Social Work, Rehabilitation Counseling, Marriage and Family counseling or psychology each year of enrollment will substitute for a required year of experience and 2-3 years of experience in a mental health setting.