Promesa Behavioral Health is focused on healing families in crisis. We place emphasis on successful reunification between children and their birth families, relative placements and promoting and providing permanent homes for children. Permanency is always the underlying foundation at Promesa in our day to day approach and outlook on how we serve the children entrusted to our care.
Promesa holds itself highly accountable for all homes we certify.
With ongoing support from the staff, Promesa families will demonstrate an emphasis on providing a welcoming environment for children, embrace, appreciate and accept the individuality of the child/children in their care, demonstrate a true devotion to these children while always reevaluating what the child’s best interest may be and how they may better meet these interests.
How to Make A Placement
Promesa works collaboratively with surrounding counties in the valley. Placements are accepted 24-Hours a day, seven days a week. It is as easy as making a phone call.
- During regular business hours placements can be made by calling 559-439-5437, ext. 591 or by asking for the FFA placement coordinator
- After hours or on the weekends placements can be made by calling 559-283-3067 or 559-283-9537.
Our knowledgeable and experienced staff work quickly in preparing any necessary intake paperwork and assigning social workers and support staff so services can begin immediately.
Becoming a Foster Parent
- Desire to protect and nurture children
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have space in your home
- Complete a basic health screening and TB clearance
- Complete a background check
- Compete pre-certification training
- Become CPR/First Aid certified
In addition we provide:
- Bonus upon certification
- Referral bonuses
- Respite Care
24 hour support, 7 days a week
Please contact one of our friendly Recruiter/Trainers: Hablamos Español
Jannette Castillo 559.439.5437 ext. 212 or by cell 559.283.9769
Valerie Gonzales 559.439.5437 ext 211 or by cell 559.283.3064